Jordan is the country in the Middle East and known for ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts. If you are planning an affordable trip outside India then you should plan for Jordan. You can explore a lot of destinations in Jordan in a week.The major destinations in Jordan that you must cover are Petra, Aqaba, Dead Sea, Amman, Wadi Rum and Jerash.
Direct international flights are not available from India. You can go to Jordan via stopover flights that are available from Mumbai, Cochin, Delhi, Chennai and Lucknow.The main international airport of Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport which is located in Amman, the capital city of Jordan. Another international airport is located in Aqaba, Jordan. You can easily get a lot of transportation facilities from the international airport to the main city centre.
For affordable packages to Jordan, check online cheap Jordan tour packages. You will get a lot of cheap Jordan vacation packages.You can select the best one as per your affordability and time.You can also plan by yourself cheap holidays in Jordan.
Check the guide for an affordable trip to Jordan:
Best time to go for Jordan trip-
Summer is quite hot and winter is very cold and sometimes hard to predict in Jordan.Spring and autumn are considered as the best time to visit in Jordan.Jordan receives a lot of people in this best season so you find the rise in the prices of Jordan tour packages from India during spring and autumn.If you are looking for affordable package and heat does not bother you then you can also plan for the summer season. The cheapest months for Jodan trip are July and August but remember these are the hottest and driest months of the year in Jordan.The other affordable time to visit is from November to March when you will find snow and rain in the Jordan country. So, you will find cheap Jordan vacation packages in the months of January, February, March, July, August, November and December.
Places to cover-
Amman is a capital city of the Jordan has much to offer to the tourists who come from far and wide to explore the historical and modern architecture of Amman.It is one of the most visited places in Jordan. Amman’s Roman Theater, Amman Citadel, King Abdullah I Mosque are some of the major destinations to visit in Amman, Jordan.King Abdullah I Mosque is a magnificent mosque in which around 3000 Muslims may offer their prayers.The construction of this mosque took around 7 years and was completed in 1989.Amman’s Roman Theater dates back to the second-century and has 6000 seats.Amman Citadel is positioned on one of the seven mountains that initially made up the city.From Amman Citadel, you can spot the beautiful view of Roman theatre. If you are an art lover then you must visit Jabal Amman for art galleries.Make sure that you visit open-air marketplaces in Jordan.From there, you can purchase Jordanian carpets, rugs, arts, jewelries, handicrafts etc.
Wadi Rum is also famous as the valley of the moon. It is a picturesque desert valley and has been featured in many mainstream movies. This place is known for its red-pink sands, natural arches, mountains and prehistoric rock engravings.Wadi Rum desert valley is close to Petra and Amman.Camping in the luxurious camps of desserts of Wadi Rum is a wonderful idea.If you have a little more time and money to spend then you should plan for overnight camp in the deserts of Wadi Rum as it will make you feel like you are on another planet.Wadi Rum is loaded with history.
The Dead Sea is one of the best places to visit in Jordan.The Dead Sea is also known as Salt Sea and it joins Israel and Jordan.It is one of the unique places on the earth. The surface elevation of Dead Sea is – 430 m, making it world’s lowest point on land.The Salt Sea is a famous spot for health, rehabilitation and beauty treatments.You must visit this place as it would be a wonderful and enriching experience.
Things to remember:
• For cheap holidays in Jordan, Make sure that the hotel or resort that you choose for stay is in close proximity to the major attractions in Jordan as it would help you in saving cost and time.
• Always keep a Jordan tourist map with you while sightseeing in Jordan as it will help you in finding the ways.
• If you do not eat non-vegetarian food at all then you will face a little problem while being in Jordan.You will get very limited choices in vegetarian food.Generally, all Jordanians cuisines have animals product in some way or another. Be prepared for it!
• You should never prefer drinking water from the taps.The tap water in Jordan is used for washing clothes only and it is not drinkable.You can easily get the water bottles from the roadside shops.
• For cheap Jordan tour packages, you should book in advance.
• Having a Jordan travel guide would be an advantage for you while visiting Jordan as it helps a lot in discovering new places and history.
• Transportation cost is quite less in Jordan.You can easily spot anywhere in the Jordan a yellow colour taxi which has an automatic meter.You just have to pay the amount shown up by the meter at the end of the trip.
If you are looking for a perfect getaway place then nothing could be better than Jordan. Jordan is a tranquil place has a lot to offer to the tourists who visit from around the world. Make your Jordan holidays wonderful and memorable by following the above-mentioned tips.For Jordan trip, you can check online various Jordan tour packages from India. You can select the best one from various cheap Jordan tour packages as per your budget and time.
You cannot copy content of this page